This refreshing Pineapple Mint Ranch Water recipe is going to quickly become your go to summer mocktail! Made using Ritual Zero Proof tequila alternative, it is a completely alcohol-free low FODMAP drink. Make it a cocktail by swapping the zero proof tequila for your favorite alcoholic tequila in a snap!
I love a good low FODMAP cocktail now and again but sometimes you just want to enjoy the refreshment without the buzz, which is why I absolutely love this pineapple mint ranch water recipe. It’s perfect for sipping poolside in the sunshine and won’t leave you with that fuzzy it’s so hot and I’m dehydrated and buzzed feeling!
In case you did not already know, pineapple IS low FODMAP friendly up to one whole cup serving, which is why it’s one of my most favorite fruits to snack on in the summer months and is quickly making its way into my low FODMAP smoothie recipes and frozen mocktails as well!
Low FODMAP Tip: Tequila has not yet been tested for FODMAPs by Monash University, so this is a wonderful alternative, especially if you do not tolerate agave or are abstaining from alcohol.
Highlights of this Ranch Water Recipe
This Pineapple Mint Ranch Water Recipe is:
- Alcohol Free
- A low FODMAP drink
- Low Calorie
- Low Sugar
- Simple to make
Ingredients + Substitutions
- Pineapple Juice :If you do not have this on hand but you’ve got fresh pineapple available, you can try this Pineapple Water/Agua de Piña recipe that would pair perfectly in this ranch water recipe.
- Mint: If you’re not a fan, simply omit.
- Tequila Alternative: Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative can be found at most liquor stores, or can be purchased online. You may also use your favorite tequila instead if you’d like to make this a cocktail.
- Seltzer: Traditionally, ranch water is made using Topo Chico, however you can also use whatever seltzer you have available.
Make sure to get your hands on a bottle of Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative to make this Pineapple Ranch Water Recipe.
What Are the Benefits of A Spirit Alternative?
- No hangovers. Need I say more?
- No buzz. This is my second favorite perk, after the no hangover part of course. Spirit alternatives are my favorite stand in for liquor in so many cases. This Pineapple Ranch Water is the perfect poolside drink on a hot day, but sometimes the hot sun + booze just don’t mix. Enjoying a refreshing mocktail helps you stay alert AND enjoy the party!
- Gentler on your body. With zero calories + real ingredients, spirit alternatives like Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative are the perfect way to enjoy your favorite cocktails again well still being kind to your body.
- Gives you options. Out with friends but have a big day tomorrow? Celebrating but have to drive home? Had a few too many but the party’s still going? The list of options and reasons why you’d want to enjoy a mocktail, like this Pineapple Ranch Water Recipe, are practically endless.
Tequila or Not Tequila? That’s The Ranch Water Question!
Traditionally, Ranch Water is made using tequila, seltzer like Topo Chico, and lime. That’s it. Sprucing it up with some delicious, fresh low FODMAP friendly fruit like pineapple and a hint of mint adds a super tropical twist on an already delicious favorite. But, if you’re following a low FODMAP diet, tequila is likely out of the question for you.
That’s where Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative comes in! With a tropical yet earthy flavor that packs a little punch of heat, you can add it to any of your favorite tequila cocktails, like Ranch Water, to instantly enjoy cocktail flavor without the booze. I personally love the taste of Ritual’s tequila alternative so much. It has a little hint of spice which makes it the perfect partner for pineapple!
Looking for a few additional mocktail options? Try this delicious Virgin Piña Colada Recipe or this Cranberry Pomegranate CBD Mocktail!
Did you have a chance to make this recipe? If so, please leave me a rating and review below. I always love and appreciate hearing from you!
Pineapple Mint Ranch Water
- Rocks Glasses
- Measuring Cups + Spoons
- 12 oz pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative or your favorite Tequila blanco
- 6 oz seltzer water like Topo Chico
- Add all ingredients except for seltzer water to a blender + pulse to combine, about 60 seconds to properly blend the mint leaves.
- Pour into rocks glasses and top with seltzer. Garnish with lime wedge, pineapple chunks + fresh mint.
Leave a Reply