These fall mocktail recipes are the perfect drinks for the fall & holiday season. When cozy season hits, it’s tempting to curl up by the fire with a fun beverage, but it’s not always a great idea to indulge in cocktails. Having non-alcoholic drink options that feel fun & festive are a great way to enjoy the season without the after effects of drinking alcohol the next morning! These non-alcoholic cocktails will impress adults & kids alike and are the perfect addition to your cozy season party menu.
Non alcoholic drinks are a great option for people who enjoy sipping on a fancy beverage but but are also being mindful of their alcohol consumption. Whether you’re sober, sober curious or just looking for some great non-alcoholic alternative drinks, these fall mocktail recipes are the perfect way to enjoy drinks with loads of fall flavor.
Please note this post contains affiliate links.
Mocktails can be easily mixed with simple ingredients like club soda, simple syrup or juices, however having non-alcoholic spirit options available in your home bar can help you craft some incredibly special mocktails & even recreate your favorite cocktails without the alcohol.
- Gin. There are many non-alcoholic gins available on the market, but this one from Damrak Gin is my personal favorite.
- Tequila. If you’re a fan of the occasional frozen margarita, then you will love this alcohol free tequila from Ritual.
- Rum. If a banana daiquiri is more your speed, try this non-alcoholic rum from Lyre’s.
- Whiskey. For the old fashioned lovers, this zero proof whiskey from Spiritless is top notch.
- Prosecco. If you’re a fan of a spritz or want to make a champagne mocktail, Lyre’s Classico is my absolute favorite on its own or mixed into a mocktail. It makes for the perfect cocktail during the holiday season, without the booze of course!
- Rosé. Non-alcoholic sangria, anyone?! I love using this NA rosé in summertime sangrias.
- Espresso Martini Kit. This non-alcoholic espresso martini kit is essential for a dinner party any time of year.
- Italian Spritz Kit. If you’re an aperol spritz fan be sure to pick up this Italian Spritz along with a bottle of non-alcoholic bubbly to have on hand during the summer.
Perfect Mocktail Garnishes
The next time you’re crafting these fall mocktail recipes at home, don’t forget the garnishes! Here are some of my go-to garnishes for presenting guests with the prettiest drinks:
- Fresh Herbs. Having fresh herbs on hand like rosemary sprigs or mint leaves add a delicious aroma to any fall mocktail & make for a truly festive drink
- Cinnamon Stick. Probably the most popular garnish of the entire fall season is cinnamon sticks. Use them for alcohol free mulled cider, hot toddies and more.
- Fresh Fruits. Apple slices, fresh citrus like thin slices of blood orange or an orange peel, and even fresh cranberries are perfect garnishes for the fall season.
- Mix Ins. Don’t forget tasty mix ins like pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, fruit juices and flavored simple syrups. You can even make your own simple syrup, like this blackberry chai simple syrup that will take your mocktail to the next level.
Tools For You Home Bar
The next time you’re looking to mix up a fun drink, alcoholic or an alcohol free cocktail, having these tools on hand at home will help you make the perfect drink.
- Cocktail Shaker. I tend to prefer a cocktail shaker that has a built in strainer, like this glass shaker, but these stainless steel cocktail shakers are a great option, too.
- Fine Mesh Strainer. These fine mesh strainers are great to have around especially if you’re adding spices or mixing up a frothy drink. They’re also great for steeping tea or herbs in a hot drink.
- Jigger. If you’re a stickler for measurements having a jigger on hand is something you’ll want when mixing up the perfect fall mocktail.
- Cocktail Spoon. Perfect for the fall mocktail recipes that should be stirred, not shaken, a cocktail spoon will ensure you don’t get your hands in the drink you’re mixing up since it has a long handle.
- Cocktail Set. Get everything you need for the perfect home bar all in one set!
The Best Fall Mocktail Recipes
1. S’Mores Mocktail
This S’Mores Mocktail is perfect for cozying up on a gloomy autumn day when all you can think about is a summer past. This creamy dessert drink is made with just a few simple ingredients and can also be made dairy free.
Get the recipe for this S’Mores Mocktail here.
2. Sparkling Blackberry Mocktail
This blackberry mocktail combines fresh berries, honey and thyme for a fun and fruity non-alcoholic drink. Perfect for fall, it’s easy to make for parties and weekend drinks!
Get the recipe for this Sparkling Blackberry Mocktail here.
3. Apple Cider Ginger Beer Mocktail
Perfect for Fall and Winter sipping! Made with soft apple cider, ginger beer and lime, this delicious apple cider ginger beer mocktail is a little sweet and a little spicy!
Get the recipe for this Apple Cider Ginger Beer Mocktail here.
4. Virgin Moscow Mule
This virgin Moscow mule has notes of citrusy lime and ginger. It’s finished off with a splash of non-alcoholic red bitters.
Get the recipe for this Virgin Moscow Mule here.
5. Festive Cranberry Mocktail
This festive Cranberry Mocktail is the perfect non-alcoholic beverage for both teetotalers and those who are just trying to cut back on the booze this holiday season! Made with real cranberry juice, this mocktail is easily customizable to suit any taste.
Get the recipe for this Festive Cranberry Mocktail here.
6. Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch
This non-alcoholic holiday punch is a pretty looking party punch that can be served at Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any special occasion, really. It’s a delicious drink to serve in the company of friends or when your entire family comes for a gathering.
Get the recipe for this Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch here.
7. Hot Spiced Cider
Hot apple cider is lightly spiced, warming and perfect for fall! This tasty mocktail is the perfect cozy, warm drink.
Get the recipe for Hot Spiced Cider here.
8. Rosemary Clementine Sparkler
This non-alcoholic Rosemary Clementine Sparkler Mocktail is a sophisticated mocktail perfect for the holidays. Rosemary-juniper syrup, fresh squeezed clementine juice and sparkling water make a fresh and not too sweet winter mocktail. Just because you aren’t drinking doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun drink!
Get the recipe for this Rosemary Clementine Sparkler here.
9. Cucumber Lime Moscow Mule Mocktail
This moscow mule mocktail is a fun and delicious bubbly beverage for the autumn season. Made with Cucumber Lime mineral water & lime juice make it so refreshing while ginger beer adds deliciously spicy flavors.
Get the recipe for this Cucumber Lime Moscow Mule Mocktail here.
10. Apple Cider Slushie
Best part about fall? Visiting local farms for apple picking, fresh apple cider, and apple cider donuts! Take home the cozy memories with this Spiced Apple Cider Slushie that you can make in your own kitchen with only a blender!
Get the recipe for this Spiced Apple Cider Slushie here.
11. Pumpkin Mule
This delicious Pumpkin Mule is made with fresh lime, pumpkin puree and uses non-alcoholic gin to create a crisp & delicious non-alcoholic fall mocktail.
Get the recipe for this Pumpkin Mule here.
12. Spiced Cranberry Spritzer
These Spiced Cranberry Spritzers are filled with homemade cranberry jam, spicy ginger beer and non-alcoholic sparkling Rosé then topped with blood oranges and candied rosemary for a flavorful, festive cranberry mocktail that’s easy to make and refreshingly delicious.
Get the recipe for this Spiced Cranberry Spritzer here.
13. Cranberry Blood Orange Mocktail
Ready within two minutes, this fizzy cranberry mocktail makes the perfect non-alcoholic drink to enjoy during the festive season. It’s a refreshing, sparkling drink that combines some tart cranberry juice with slightly sweet flavors.
Get the recipe for this Cranberry Mocktail here.
14. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
Homemade Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Recipe uses real pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to add a fall spin to a classic drink!
Get the recipe for Pumpkin Hot Chocolate here.
15. Apple Cider Punch
This sparkling apple cider punch recipe – made with cider, ginger ale, and pineapple juice – is full of fall flavor yet unexpectedly light and refreshing.
Get the recipe for Sparkling Apple Cider Punch here.
16. Espresso Martini Mocktail
This creamy espresso martini mocktail is the best virgin, non alcoholic coffee mocktail. Made with espresso, homemade vanilla simple syrup and cream. This recipe tastes just as good as a real espresso martini!
Get the recipe for this Espresso Martini Mocktail here.
17. Cranberry Orange Mocktail
This cranberry orange mocktail features the best holiday flavors: tart cranberries, fresh orange juice and sparkling soda for that bit of fizz.
Get the recipe for this Cranberry Orange Mocktail here.
18. Thanksgiving Punch
Thanksgiving Punch is easy to make with only 4 simple ingredients! This refreshing, festive punch recipe can be made with or without alcohol to suit your taste!
Get the recipe for non-alcoholic Thanksgiving Punch here.
19. Cranberry Kiss Mocktail
This cranberry mocktail is packed with flavor. It’s perfect for both kids and adults & is a great celebratory drink for a baby shower, bridal shower or the holidays.
Get the recipe for this Cranberry Kiss Mocktail here.
20. Vanilla Chai Latte
This is the perfect creamy drink full of fall flavors to cozy up with on a cool day. Enjoy it as is or add a shot of espresso to make it a dirty chai latte.
Get the recipe for this Vanilla Chai Latte here.
21. Thanksgiving Mocktail
This Thanksgiving Mocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any time during the Fall and Winter months. Drinkers and non-drinkers alike will love it!
Get the recipe for this Thanksgiving Mocktail here.